Embassy of Heaven

What is the Embassy of Heaven Church?


PayPal Donate

Previous Page Home Page Next Page

Church Provides Licensing Documents

For one who is in the State, he is required to be regulated. He's required to get a driver's license. He's required to get a vehicle registration. He's required to get a business license. He is a regulated person. But for one who is in the Embassy of Heaven Church, it's exactly the opposite. If he were to go and get a State driver's license, he would be violating both governments. He is not a resident of the State and nonresidents are not eligible for State licenses. And he has violated the Church because he must remain separate from worldly governments. You can only be a member of one body.

The Embassy of Heaven Church, realizing that it is a government, just as the State is a government, has created documents to aid its members and the world in identifying the source of her authority.32 Matthew 28:18-19 Then Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit." Thus, the Embassy of Heaven Church issues traveling identification cards that are similar to a State driver's license. She issues vehicle registrations, certificates of title and registration plates. She also issues Passports. These traveling documents help identify us as ambassadors sent on a mission by the Embassy of Heaven Church. As the Church grows, other documents may be issued to establish the authority under which we are operating.

Previous Page Home Page Next Page